Cookies are small files containing information that help us compare and understand how users navigate our website. This allows us to improve the browsing experience based on the information gathered. The cookies we use do not have any personal information that can identify you. In the event that you would rather not receive cookies, you can access your Internet browser settings to delete the cookies stored on your device’s hard drive. Through your browser’s settings you can also disable cookies or receive a notification before cookies are sent. If you do not wish to change your cookie settings, continue browsing as usual on our Website.
a) According to data manager:
First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device by our own devices and domains; they allow us to provide the services you are using.
Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device by devices and domains that are not managed by us; they are managed by an associate.
b) According to duration of activity:
Session cookies: these cookies save necessary information during your session and any changes occurring during the same. They also determine whether or not you are registered on the Website.
Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on your hard drive and our Website reads them every time you visit. Persistent cookies have a set expiration date after which the cookie will no longer work.
c) According to purpose:
Technical cookies: these cookies are essential to the navigation and smooth functioning of the Website. For example, they allow us to control web traffic and data communication, users to access restricted areas, customers to complete check out, security elements to function, and content to be stored so that you can share videos or content on social media.
Functionality cookies: these cookies predetermine specific characteristics according to a set of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from location of access, etc.
Analytic cookies: these cookies are used to identify the number of unique users in order to carry out measurements and statistical analysis on their usage of the services provided.
Advertising cookies: these cookies allow advertising spaces on the Website to be managed as efficiently as possible.
Continue reading for a list of cookies on the Website and a brief description of their purposes:
If the Website services undergo any changes, this list will be updated as quickly as possible. Nevertheless, it is possible that a cookie may not be included in the update, although the update will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those on the list.
These instructions are subject to updates or changes by browser developers, as such we can not guarantee that they correspond fully to the newer versions.
To block cookies, follow the instructions for your browser:
– Internet Explorer: from the menu “Tools > Internet Options”, click the “Privacy” tab, select your settings and click the button for advanced settings. Tick the “Override automatic cookie handling” box. Tick the “Accept” or “Block” box. We recommend also ticking the “Always accept session cookies” to optimize performance on our Website.
– Firefox: from the menu “Tools > Options”, go to the “Privacy” panel. Tick the box “Accept cookies from sites” or “Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked”, depending on your browser version. You can also delete cookies that have been sent by clicking “delete individual site cookies”.
– Chrome: from the menu “Tools > Settings”, go to “Privacy > Content settings”. Select “Show advanced settings” and choose your preference. If you would like to block cookies altogether, click on “Block sites from setting any data”.
– Opera: from the menu “Tools > Preferences”, click on “Advanced”. In the “Cookies” section choose from “Accept cookies” or “Never accept cookies”. If you want more control over the cookies sent to your computer, select “Ask me before accepting cookies”.
– Safari: from the menu “Tools > Preferences”, click “Security”. From the “Accept cookies” tick the “Always” or “Never” box. If you have an iPhone, go to “Settings > Safari” to accept or block cookies.
If you are using a different browser, you can find information about how to configure cookies in your browser’s help section.
If you need any help changing the cookie settings on your browser, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.