The owner of the website and responsible for the processing of your data, is LSP FINANCE, S.L.U. (hereinafter ” Instant Credit“), with registered address at Avenida Diagonal 407, 4º 1º, 08008, Barcelona.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on the computer of a user who is browsing the Internet and, in particular, contains a number that allows the user’s computer to be uniquely identified, even if the user changes location or IP address.
Cookies are installed during your browsing on the Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties with whom the Website is related, and allow the Website to know your activity on the Site itself or on others with which the Site is related, for example: the place from which you access it, the connection time, the device from which you access it (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
The Website is accessible without the need for cookies to be enabled, although their deactivation may prevent its correct operation.
What type of cookies may we use on this Website?
a) Depending on the entity that manages them:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
b) Depending to the length of time that remain activated:
Session cookies: these cookies store the necessary information during the session and related changes, and also determine whether or not you are logged in to the Website.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard disk and are read by the Website every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
c) Depending on the purpose:
Technical cookies: are those that allow you to navigate through the Website and the use of its different options or services. For example, those necessary to save your cookie settings preferences.
Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a number of criteria features, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
Analytical cookies: allows to measure, anonymously, the number of visits or activity. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us improve our Website.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that could be included in the Website, in the most effective way possible.
Under certain circumstances, the use of data storage and retrieval devices in the recipient’s terminal equipment, such as cookies, may eventually involve the processing of personal data. Such data processing shall be legitimate, provided that the users have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on its use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, with regard to the protection of personal data.
In this respect, the personal data (hereinafter, the “data“) that you provide to Instant Credit when browsing through the Website and through the use thereof, will be treated with your express consent for the provision of the services offered through the Website and the analysis of your browsing habits.
You can withdraw your consent at any time via the configuration panel.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of the processing, opposition and portability of your personal data, by directly contacting LSP FINANCE, S.L.U. at Avenida Diagonal 407, 4º 1º, 08008, Barcelona, or by sending a request to email@example.com, providing a copy of your ID card or equivalent identification document in both cases.
You will be able to manage your consent in relation to the Cookies we use, through the following
Types of Cookies currently used on the Website
Users browsing the Web can find cookies inserted directly by the owner of the Website or cookies inserted by third parties, in accordance with the information detailed in the following sections:
This acceptance may be revoked by means of the content and privacy configuration options available therein.
– Internet Explorer: from the “Tools > Internet Options” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab, select the desired setting and press the Advanced Setup button. Select the “Overwrite automatic cookie management” box. Check the “Activate” or “Block” boxes. We recommend activating the option “Always allow session cookies” to allow optimal navigation through our Website.
– Firefox: from the “Tools > Options” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab. Activate or deactivate the box “Accept cookies from websites” or “tell websites that I do not want to be tracked” depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the option “delete cookies individually”.
– Chrome: from the “Tools > Settings” menu, go to the “Privacy > Content Settings” tab. After selecting the option “Show Advanced Options”, select your favourite cookie settings. If you do not wish to allow your installation, you can select ” block sites data and third party cookies”.
– Opera: from the “Settings > Options” menu, go to the “Advanced” tab. In the “Cookies” menu select the options “Accept fingerprints” or “Never accept cookies”. If you want to have a higher level of control over the cookies installed on your computer, we recommend you select the “Ask before accepting cookies” option.
– Safari: from the “Tools > Preferences” menu, go to the “Security” tab. In the “Accept Cookies” menu select the “Always” or “Never” checkbox. If you have an iPhone, go to “Settings > Safari” and select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you are using a different browser, you can learn more about how to set up cookies in your browser’s help or support section.
If you need help configuring cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.