Instant Credit platform bulletin board
Version: may 2019
Platform Holder: LSP Finance, S.L.U (“LSP”)
LSP’s Registered office: calle Sena nº 12 (polígono industrial Can Sant Joan), 08174, Sant Cugat del Vallés.
Tax Identification Number: B-66.681.602
Web page: https://www.instantcredit.net/
Liability insurance: Insurance company: AIG Europe Limited Branch in Spain. Registered at the Barcelona Mercantile Register under Volume 45221, Folio 130, Sheet 480835, Inscription 1.
Registration in official registers: Registered at the National Registry of Companies engaged in intermediation of loan agreements of the National Consumer Institute under No. 629/2016 of Section 2.
Instant Credit is an intermediation system by means of which the User through the online platform may apply for (i) a loan to finance a purchase in a merchant or (ii) any other financial intermediation service that the platform can offer, for example, applying for a personal credit line.
1. Information on fees and expenses chargeable to the User for the intermediation service offered by Instant Credit
|Service description||Fees and expenses chargeable to the User|
|Purchases Financing in merchants||0,00 EUR|
|Apply for a personal loan||0,00 EUR|
2. Legislation governing consumer protection
- Act of July 23, 1908 on the nullity of loan sharking contracts.
- Act 7/1998 of April 13, on general contracting terms and conditions.
- Act 34/2002of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
- Act 22/2007of July 11, on distance marketing of consumers financial services.
- Royal Decree 1/2007of November 16, approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- Act 2/2009of March 31, governing the procurement of loans or mortgages and intermediation services with consumers, for the conclusion of loans or credit contracts.
- Act 16/2011of June 24, on consumer credit agreements.
3. Right of withdrawal
If the user gives up his purchase in the Merchant within the legal deadline, for the purposes that the Financing Entity and the Merchant can comply with the provisions to terminate the “credit agreement related” to such purchase, the User consents and authorizes the Merchant to notify LSP of such withdrawal, so that LSP, in turn, can as an intermediary, notify this withdrawal to the Financing Entity.
Additionally, the User has the right to withdraw from the intermediation contract within 14 days following its formalization, without any allegation cause and without penalty.